How much can I haul on my trailer? Capacity is calculated by taking the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), and subtracting the trailer’s empty weight (tare). The remaining figure is your legal payload. EXAMPLE: Trailer GVWR rating is 9,990 lbs. Trailer empty weight is 2,100 lbs. Your legal payload is the difference of 7,890 lbs.
What type of hydraulic fluid is recommended? The recommended hydraulic fluid is Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF). We suggest Dexron II or III, or equivalent.
Can we order a custom-built trailer? Outside of our standard models and options, there is limited ability to be a true custom trailer manufacturer. But we do have the ability to make some changes, depending on the request. Contact us to let us know what you’d like.
Where can I get owner’s manuals and other documentation? Right here!
- BWise trailer manual – all models
- Bri-Mar trailer manual – Dump trailers
- Bri-Mar trailer manual – Equipment trailers
- Bri-Mar trailer manual – Dump Insert
- Dexter axles manual – up to 8000 lbs
- Dexter axles manual – 9000 to 15000 lbs
- BWise trailer parts guide
- Bri-Mar trailer parts guide
- Bri-Mar trailer board gusset kit installation guide
- Battery maintanence guide
- Bucher/Monarch hydraulic pump guide
- Wireless remote controller installation
How do I know how much material weighs in my dump trailer? Click here for a guide with an estimated weights.
What warranty do you offer? We take care of warranty registrations for you. Warranty policies vary depending on make and model. View the warranty policy online.
How do I obtain a replacement VIN tag? For a small fee, we can supply replacement VIN tags for your BWise, Bri-Mar, or EZ-Hauler trailer. Please contact us by phone or by stopping in.
How do I get parts and service? We’ll be happy to help with parts and service for trailers we have sold. Parts are not sold online. Please contact us by phone or by stopping in.