BWISE & BRI-MAR TRAILERS LIMITED WARRANTY
A warranty card is required to be filled out with your dealer upon purchase of a BWise Trailer or Bri-Mar Trailer. This will start your warranty.
Your BWise Trailer or Bri-Mar Trailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the schedule below, except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligations of BWise Manufacturing under this limited warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of BWise Manufacturing, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service. Wood flooring and electrical harnesses/components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. Paint is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any part or parts that have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse or which have been modified, altered or repaired by a party not previously authorized by BWise Manufacturing. This warranty shall not apply if the trailer has been subjected to loads in excess of its rated capacity. The remedies described herein are the sole remedies.
- 5 years: all models, except rental units
- 6 months: all models used as rental units
- 2 years: LP, LPHD, DP, EH, EH8, and HT series, except rental units
- 1 year: LPLE, EHLE, T, CH, CHT, UT, and DI series, except rental units
- 6 months: R series, and all models used as rental units
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty shall not extend to:
- Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without express written consent of BWise Manufacturing.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide necessary scheduled and routine maintenance).
- Tires, axles, power units, cylinders and additional components not supplied by BWise Manufacturing are warranted by the respective manufacturers of those components.
- Parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
- Damage to paint due to road salt, stone chips or pressure washing.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
In order to make claim under these warranties:
- You must be the original purchaser of the trailer.
- Prior to performing any warranty service or repair, you must properly notify BWise Manufacturing within the warranty period of any defect and provide BWise Manufacturing with any substantiation that BWise Manufacturing may reasonably request.
- The trailer must have been used and maintained in accordance with the recommendations of BWise Manufacturing included in your owner’s manual.
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) is required for all material being returned to BWise Manufacturing for warranty consideration.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Warranties are non-transferable
- The forgoing warranties are exclusive and the remedies provided therein are the sole and only remedies.
- There are no warranties, either expressed or implied, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- Except as may be prohibited by law, BWise Manufacturing shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or description including but not limited to loss of time, profit, inconvenience, loss of use, towing fees, telephone calls or cost of meals or lodging.
All warranty claims should be directed to:
1086 Wayne Avenue
Chambersburg, PA 17201